Are you planning to start self-employment and you need assistance? Call 801 055 088 or 22 765 67 32 and the consultants will help you to register your business.
Setting up a company by phone — how to do it
How to use telephone registration?
- Call 801 055 088 or 22 765 67 32 and connect with the consultant. Helpline is available during weekdays from 8:00 to 4 p.m. The cost of call depends on your mobile operator tariff.
- Please provide all the data necessary to complete the application for registration. The consultant will introduce data into the system of the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG). If you have any questions on the rules for company registration, the consultant will help you clarify all your doubts.
- Upon completion of call, you will receive SMS with the number of your application. Keep this number.
- Go to any municipality office and give the application number you have received in the message. The official will find it, print your application and submit for signature. Remember to bring proof of identity.
Note! You may also register in the CEIDG and after completion of application by telephone sign it electronically, without having to visit the office. How to do it? After a conversation with the consultant you will receive a completed and ready for signature file in xml format. Using trusted profile, online banking or electronic signature, you can log in to the system in the CEIDG, import and sign the application electronically. You can also import xml file without logging in the CEIDG and make amendments thereto.
If you want to import your application to the CEIDG, on the website of registration of company, in the section "Initial data preparation" you choose "On the basis of the file" and then click "select a file"and you find the appropriate file on your computer. The file will be imported.
If you would like to register your business by telephone smoothly, before calling the consultant prepare information on your businesses, such as: form of taxation, object of activity (PKD code), the name of the company.
Advantages of telephone registration of a company
What are the advantages of using a telephone registration?
- you do not have to fill in the paper application by yourself, consultant will do that.
- you do not have to have access to the Internet or register in the CEIDG to set up a company.
- if you have doubts, you can interrupt at any time filing of the application and contact a consultant again at the time convenient for you and complete the registration process.
- throughout the process of filling in the form you are accompanied by a consultant who will clarify all doubts concerning the establishment of the company.
- your company will be registered only once you have signed your application, for example in the municipal office. You can do this at any time, and since then the information in your application may be corrected by telephone or via the CEIDG.
- using trusted profile, online banking or electronic signature, you can import to CEIDG the application prepared over the phone and sign it electronically, without having to visit the office.