Are you involved in international transport? Would you like to receive all documents from GITD by courier? You have to give a special permission to do so. Below you will find out how to do it.
How to handle a matter
A matter can be hadled:
- at the office
- by post
What you should know and who can benefit from the service
Consent may relate to documents concerning the following matters:
- issue of the certificate and extracts to carry out international transport operations for own account.
- issue of a licence to conduct international road transport or extracts from m.t.d licence/authorisation to pursue the occupation of road transport operator
- issue of a driver’s certificate and copies of the certificate
- issue of certificates attesting that the vehicle meets the relevant requirements of safety “S”
- issue of copies of permits/licences for the carriage of passengers (regular lines of the EU or outside the EU).
When should you handle the matter
At any time
Where you can handle the matter
Główny Inspektorat Transportu Drogowego
Biuro do spraw Transportu Międzynarodowego
What to do step by step
Submit the consent to send documents
The applicant (entreprenuer) must submit an application together with attachments to the Chief Inspector of Road Transport (GITD) — Office for International Transport.
The order may be made in writing, by fax, e-mail or in the form electronic document available on the website of the office. The model sets out an address for delivery of documents by the courier service.
You can submit a document as:
Formularz wniosku zawiera:
- oznaczenie przedsiębiorcy, jego siedzibę i adres;
- numer NIP
- listę dokumentów do wyboru na które została wyrażona zgoda
- adres doręczenia przesyłki, tel. kontaktowy, adres e-mail
If your application contains formal deficiencies (e.g. you make a mistake in the application), the office will call you to correct the errors within the given deadline. If you do not correct the errors within the specified deadline, your order will not be processed.
An update of the data on the sending of documents
GIDT in accordance with the submitted application shall update the data of entrepreneur concerning the method of dispatch (delivery) of documents.
How much will you pay
The service is free of charge
How long will you wait
The provisions do not regulate the duration of the completion of the procedure
It is good to know
Shipment of documents
Orders for foreign goods permits, foreign goods permits, permits for occasional and shuttle transport of persons and travel forms will be sent on delivery only.
. The maximum value of the outgoing documents in a single package by a private courier company GLS-Poland may not exceed the equivalent of PLN 20,000.