Would you like to receive up-to-date information on new regulations, important dates for entrepreneurs, interesting business ideas and methods of financing them? Subscribe to the biznes.gov.pl newsletter! You will find in it, among others, an overview of novelties on the portal biznes.gov.pl and many valuable tips on running a business and dealing with official matters.
If you want to receive our newsletter, please fill out the form below and click 'Save'.
Information concerning the processing of personal data in the Biznes.gov.pl
- The administrator of personal data processed on Biznes.gov.pl, performing the tasks of the Entrepreneur Information Point, is the Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology.
- The Minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology processes personal data pursuant to Article 51(1) of the Act of 6 March 2018 on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity and the Entrepreneur Information Point.
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer at the Ministry: e-mail: email@example.com.
- Personal data of registered Users is processed in order to perform the tasks of the Entrepreneur Information Point described in Section III of the Act of 6 March 2018 on the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity and the Entrepreneur Information Point.
- Personal data will not be used for purposes other than those for which they were originally collected.
- The User of the Point has the right to access his personal data, correct them and limit the processing.
- If the User believes that the processing of personal data concerning him/her violates the provisions of the GDPR, he/she has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Data Administrator of the Point will make personal data available (to the extent specified in the User's profile) to the authorities responsible for the performance of services launched by the User in the form of a service provided electronically.
- Personal data will not be transferred by the Administrator to third countries that do not belong to the European Economic Area.
- The point stores and processes the documents and personal data of the Users for a period of 10 years from the date of their introduction into the IT system. This period may be longer if the User agrees to it.
I have read the Terms and Conditions of the Biznes.gov.pl website.