Raising of other animals
This subclass includes
This class includes:
- raising and breeding of semi-domesticated or other live animals:
• ostriches and emus
• other birds (except poultry)
• rabbits and other fur animals
- production of fur skins, reptile or bird skins from ranching operation
- operation of worm farms, land mollusc farms, snail farms etc.
- raising of silk worms, production of silk worm cocoons
- bee-keeping and production of honey and beeswax
- raising and breeding of pet animals (except fish):
• cats and dogs
• birds, such as parakeets etc.
• hamsters etc.
- raising of diverse animals
This subclass does not include
This class excludes:
- production of hides and skins originating from hunting and trapping, see 01.70
- operation of frog farms, crocodile farms, marine worm farms, see 03.21, 03.22
- operation of fish farms, see 03.21, 03.22
- boarding and training of pet animals, see 96.09
- raising and breeding of poultry, see 01.47