The Ministry of Economic Development and Technology - the Leader of the Project "Development of the Single Point of Contact of the third generation", implemented within the framework of OP HC, co-financed from the European Regional Development Fund, attaches particular importance to respect for the privacy of users visiting the website www.biznes.gov.pl. We want every user to know exactly what data we collect and how they can protect their privacy.
2. The collected data is sent in two ways. This information is provided directly and voluntarily by the user, e.g. in contact forms and during registration in the system (e.g. when a question is asked in the Help Centre). We also obtain information while using the service by users. Servers automatically save such data, such as:
- the time the server sends the response,
- the IP address of user’s device,
- user request (address of the page visited by the user)
- the address "referer link" in case you link to the website of the portal via a link,
- information about the version of the user's web browser(s),
- information about the version of the user's operating system
5. Most often web browsers allow cookies to be stored on your computer by dafault. However, Internet users can manage cookies themselves, including by blocking cookies. Simply select the option to reject them in your browser. Remember, however, that choosing this option will cause that some functions of the service may not work properly.
6. Our service uses:
- cookies in order to maintain the id of the user's session (whose data is stored on the server and is not sent to the user's browser),
- cookies for statistical scripts.
7. In addition, our service collects anonymous information about the pages you visit, such as:
- number of unique entrances/units,
- time of the visit, etc.
8. When you contact us using the Help Centre contact form, you provide us with your personal information, e.g. your name, company, e-mail address, etc.
9. Personal data (name, surname, e-mail address) indicated in selected forms and collected by their means are used exclusively for contact purposes.