Information and services website for entrepreneurs

Registration of a registered partnership in the National Court Register

If you want to set up a registered partnership, you must obtain an entry in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register. Below you will learn how to do this.

How to handle a matter

A matter can be hadled:

  • by post
  • electronically
  • w sądzie

Handle online Each partner must have an active account on S24 portal. The application and attachments must be signed with a Trusted Profile or a qualified electronic signature.

What you should know and who can benefit from the service

Method of submitting an application

  • traditionally - submit an application on the official KRS-W1 form
  • electronically - an application shall be submitted on a form made available in the information and communication system on the website of the Ministry of Justice

Electronic registration is cheaper (lower registration fee) and faster (the company is registered within one day).

Required documents

Fill in the form in Polish, legibly, by machine, computer or hand, in capital letters.

Attach to the application:

  • KRS-WB form - partners of a registered partnership
  • KRS-WK form - partners entitled to represent the company
  • KRS-WM form - subject of activity
  • KRS-WA form - branches, local organisational units - if created by the company
  • KRS-WL form - proxies, if any
  • memorandum and articles of association
  • list of shareholders and their addresses (addresses for service)
  • proofs of payment of the fees

The official forms can be found at the seats of the courts and on the website of the Ministry of Justice.

If your application is returned (e.g. due to non-payment), you can resubmit it within 7 days from the date of receipt of the Refund Order. If you resubmit an application that has no deficiencies, the court will consider the first application to be correct and all deadlines will be counted from that date. If the same application is returned again, this rule will not apply unless the return is due to deficiencies not previously indicated.


  • When you register a company traditionally (on paper)

PLN 500 - court fee for entry 

PLN 100 - fee for announcing the entry in Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy (Court and Economic Monitor)

  • When you register a company online (in the S24 system)

PLN 250 - court fee for entry 

PLN 100 - fee for announcing the entry in Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy (Court and Economic Monitor)

You can pay the court fee and the fee for announcing the entry in Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy:

If you want to pay non-cash, you can either transfer money to the court account (see court account numbers), or use the e-Płatnosci (e-Payments) system to make a transfer from your bank account, pay by credit card or payment card.

Where you can handle the matter

The service can be handled at:

  • District Court
Aby dowiedzieć się gdzie zrealizować usługę, podaj siedzibę.

How long will you wait

Examination of the application traditional application - the court recognizes the application no later than 7 days from the date of its receipt in court electronic motion - the court recognizes the motion within 1 day from the date of its receipt Deficiencies in the application If the examination of the application requires a summons to rectify the deficiencies, the application should be examined within 7 days of their rectification by the applicant. If the examination of the application requires a hearing of the parties to the proceedings or a hearing, the court will examine the application within one month.

How can you appeal

The court examines the case concerning entry in the register in non-contentious proceedings. If, as a result of the proceedings, it is decided not to enter the case in the register, you have the right to appeal. The appeal is lodged with the district court via the court that issued the decision within 14 days of its delivery (together with a justification).

It is good to know

Remember that in addition to the registration of the company in the National Court Register itself, you must submit additional data (e.g. bank account numbers, information on the special status of the companies, the expected number of employees or place of business, as well as contact details) to:

  • Social Insurance Institution(within 7 days of starting activity).
  • Central Tax Office and Tax Office (within 21 days of registration in the National Court Register)

Report it using the NIP-8 form.

Changing data

If, after the registration of the company, there are changes requiring notification (e.g. change of the registered office, change of the company, change of the composition of the shareholders of the company), report these changes within 7 days of their occurrence.

Was this page useful?