Information and services website for entrepreneurs

Registration of professional partneship in the National Court Register

If you want to establish a professional partnership, you must enter it in the register of entrepreneurs in the National Court Register. Below you will learn how to do this.

How to handle a matter

A matter can be hadled:

  • by post
  • electronically
  • w sądzie

Handle online

Sprawę załatwisz przez Portal Dostępowo-Informacyjny (PDI).

Pamiętaj, żeby najpierw założyć konto na tym portalu.

Ważne!  Do założenia konta i złożenia wniosku konieczny jest podpis kwalifikowany.

What you should know and who can benefit from the service

Method of submitting an application

Required documents

The entry of a professional partnership in the National Court Register is made on the basis of an application.

The submitted application form should be completed in Polish, legibly, by machine, computer or hand, in capital letters. The application form should be accompanied by:

  • KRS-WA form - branches, local organisational units
  • KRS-WH form - the method of establishment of the entity
  • KRS-WD form - partners
  • KRS-WK form - organs of the entity / partners authorized to represent the company
  • KRS-WL form - proxies
  • KRS-WM form - subject of activity
  • memorandum and articles of association
  • a document appointing members of the partnership's management board (if a management board has been appointed)
  • list of partners and their addresses (addresses for service)
  • proofs of payment of the fees

Documents on the basis of which an entry in the National Court Register is made shall be submitted in originals or officially certified copies or extracts.

Official forms are made available at the seats of courts and on the website of the Ministry of Justice.


  • PLN 500 - court fee for entry 
  • PLN 100 - fee for announcing the entry in Monitor Sądowy i Gospodarczy (Court and Economic Monitor)

You can pay the court fee and the fee for announcing the entry in Court and Economic Monitor:

If you want to pay non-cash, you can either transfer money to the court account (see court account numbers), or use the e-Płatności system to make a transfer from your bank account, pay by credit card or payment card.

Court with jurisdiction to decide on your application

Documents should be submitted to the district court (commercial court) competent for the place of residence or seat of the entity applying for entry.

Where you can handle the matter

The service can be handled at:

  • District Court
Aby dowiedzieć się gdzie zrealizować usługę, podaj siedzibę.

How long will you wait

An application for entry of a partnership in the National Court Register shall be examined by the registry court no later than within 7 days from the date of its receipt by the court. If the examination of the application requires a summons to rectify the deficiencies, the application should be examined within 7 days of their rectification by the applicant. If examination of the application requires listening to the participants of the proceedings or conducting a hearing, the application should be examined no later than within one month.

How can you appeal

The court examines the case concerning entry in the register in non-contentious proceedings. If, as a result of the proceedings, it is decided not to make an entry in the register, the party will have the right to appeal. The appeal is lodged with the district court via the court that issued the decision within two weeks of its delivery (together with a justification).

It is good to know

Remember that in addition to the registration of the partnership in the National Court Register, you must submit additional data (e.g. bank account numbers, information about the special status of the partnerships, the expected number of employees or the place of business and contact details) to:

  • Social Insurance Institution (within 7 days of starting business)
  • Central Tax Office and Tax Office (within 21 days of registration in the National Court Register)

You will report it using the NIP-8 form.

Changing data

If, after the registration of the partnership, there are changes requiring notification (e.g. change of seat, change of company, change of composition of the partnership), the application should be submitted no later than within 7 days from the date of the occurrence of this event.

Was this page useful?